Cracker Barrel Coke Cake Recipe - Cracker Barrel

By | 10:02 AM Leave a Comment
I have tried many different brownie recipes over the years. But I have to admit, I had never made blender brownies before. It seemed a little odd actually, since I owned one of the best blenders on the market, a Blendtec. I got it quite a few years ago, when I was still living in Las Vegas. I moved back to Wisconsin in 2007, so I’ve had it for more than 7 years and it was still going strong.

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes

Cracker Barrel Coke Cake Recipe - Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel Coke Cake Recipe - Fudgy Blender Brownies
Cracker Barrel Coke Cake Recipe - Fudgy Blender Brownies
Ingredients
  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 1/2 cups sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 7/8 cup all purpose flour (1 cup minus 2 tablespoons)
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a 9x9 baking pan with foil. Allow foil to hang over the side to use as handles later.
  2. Add melted butter and chocolate chips to the blender jar. Put the lid on and select the "Batters" button. Add eggs, cocoa, sugar and vanilla and put lid back on. Press the pulse button 3 or 4 times. Add the flour and put lid back on. Pulse 5 more times.
  3. Scrape the batter out of the jar and into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment